10 October 2009

Letter To Indian Space Agency, Part 2 . . .

Dear Sir/Madam,
  Greetings. My last email to you stated that the U.S. would attempt to bomb the moon, as soon as a month from the time of my last message. My prediction was spot-on, as the event has come to pass. The public message is/was that we are on a search for ice. May i ask; why is 'ice on the moon' so important an issue, as of right now, all of a sudden, that we need to send rockets crashing into it? As I said before, I am fully convinced, due to the overwhelming amount of evidence, that structures exist on the lunar surface; structures that are of a highly advanced unearthly origin; some of which have existed there for centuries, possibly millennia...and it is my strong belief that the U.S. does not want any nation whom it does not fully control to have any data which supports this conclusion, namely imagery that undoubtedly proves and sheds great light upon the existence of advanced extraterrestrial intelligence, not to mention along with some of its capabilities, and at such a close proximity. Any real evidence, such as technological and/or scientific, was most assuredly removed from the lunar surface by the U.S. long, long ago, leaving only scattered empty hulls/shells to tell a vague, incomplete tale of long lost lunar alien exploits. But even these empty hulls/shells, if found, would be too much 'proof' in America's opinion, in my opinion. Any 'proof' at all - is still Proof...
  I am certain and sure that it was no 'accident' that NASA film reels documenting past lunar missions were 'accidentally recorded over'...and with all that has gone on, and with all that has been discovered/uncovered regarding the government's behavior on this subject, I wouldn't doubt if the shuttle mission that 'blew up' on its return flight over texas has a more sinister truth behind it. I would venture to guess that these astronauts saw things that they were not supposed to see. The story, and the Truth, is always deeper than what is told on the evening news. But you probably do not want to know about all that...
  I wonder - did you get a chance to record any images that give credence to what I have said about these structures? I would love to know exactly how much of the Moon's surface you were able to capture, percentage-wise...
 I said something in my last email to you about not placing any devices that are not fully of Indian origin in any of your future missions, but I am pretty sure it matters not any longer; by the time your mission is up and running again, all of the so-called 'proof' i have mentioned, will be long gone, vaporized one way or another, never to be found. I would say that the only way or chance of ever finding anything at this point would be with a manned surface mission. I would ask you to scrap the orbiting-only mission, in favor of a fully manned expedition, as soon as possible. ..
  Seriously, I am very curious as to what the U.S. will say, when faced with the news that India is about to conduct a manned operation. How much would you like to bet that they try to find some reason with which to object, or to protest? I would bet a lot, if I had it. But the outcome would be worth much more than money...
  I hope it happens, and soon....
  Whatever does happen, I sincerely wish you all the best of outcomes in all of your future missions/endeavors;100% in success and 100% in safety. 
  I thank you for taking the time to read this message.

No comments: