12 August 2008


I cannot tell you precisely how upset i am...but let me just say that I am very very...
I am crying ...for my girlfriend...and losing sleep over it...
I believe that Debbie is one of the best attendants someone can have. Besides being a genuinely nice person, she is intelligent, reliable, and honest. These qualities are not easy to find nowadays. If I had someone like this helping to take care of me, I would be so happy, and I wouldn't want to lose her. I would do whatever I could to show her how much I care and appreciate that she is there for me..
It seems like you do not see it that way...like maybe you think since Debbie is a nice person, that she is a sucker, and can be taken advantage of. Its sad...that nice people nowadays are treated this way...
Let's see...why would someone want to be an attendant? That's simple...for the money...that's all, just for the money. Not because it's fun, not because it is fulfilling, not because it is helping them get closer to some kind of goal or dream in their life. So, it is unfortunate, that it is this way, for the money, because people that are there just for the money are not the kind of people I would want taking care of me. They really do not care about you, are not your friend, are usually always looking for an angle to exploit, or some way to get over on you, take advantage, and possibly steal from you, etc...especially since the job's pay is pretty shitty to begin with. I wouldn't trust this person, and I know I wouldn't want them in my house...
Then there is the other kind of attendant. The naturally caring type, the kind that get genuine satisfaction out of helping people.The kind like Debbie, or the kind like myself. For some people, you couldn't pay them enough to want to be an attendant. Who wants to help someone shit, piss, wipe their ass, wash them, and feed them? The only kind of person that wants to do this is a parent, for their children. How can someone want to, or even feel good about helping someone who doesn't want to help themself. I grew up in a family of alcoholics, and there is nothing more unattractive than a drunk person. And it seems like that's what you and Nick like to do whenever possible. Get drunk. Who the fuck wants to sit around and watch Nick and Vanessa, Mr. Cool and Mrs. Exciting, get drunk...loud...belligerent...act like buffoons...make fools of themselves, and their attendants...puke on themselves..etc...etc...? I'll tell you...Or maybe you can already guess.
Debbie is a very good attendant in my opinion, I am sure she is one of the best you have ever had, or will ever have, and it hurts me that she is not appreciated. And that you,you will not try to put yourself in the her shoes. Try to put yourself in Debbie's shoes for once. She has worked every day, 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, for months and months on end, non stop, with no end in sight, until just before I came out to visit. And now she has to do it again! 7 DAYS A WEEK, 12 HOURS A DAY!!! this is DISGUSTING, and UNFAIR! But you don't care about that, do you? It's not healthy for someone to work this much, even if the job is something THAT THEY LOVE TO DO!! And believe me, this is not something that anyone loves to do! It is the opposite, genius...People need a break, at the least, a day or two off per week,or they will burn out, or go crazy, or become ill, or worse...
This has been an unfair ABUSE OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!Now she is sick, and cannot take a day or two off...and why? because there is no one else to help her take care of you...and why? because you fired that person!
Because you do not give a shit about anyone but yourself! Are you ignorant, or just stupid? Lemme guess...oh yeah...both. Don't you realize that YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE ANYONE EVEN WANT TO SHOW UP TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! Carrie showed up for work, at least, and didn't steal from you...you should NEVER have fired her without having someone to instantly replace her, so Debbie would not have to suffer because of you.You, who does not appreciate her at all, only thinks of Vanessa... I am so fucking pissed off right now I can not take it. I heard you say you always get what you want in the end. Well, that is not true, because the end hasn't come yet Vanessa. Most likely you are going to end up back at your parents, or in an institution for the rest of your life, with nobody wanting to have to deal with you. That will be the end for you, if you are lucky. Nobody wants to help an asshole, or a jerk, or a bad person, or a person that doesn't deserve it.
What is it, are you mad at the world, and you hate everyone? And you want to take it out on everyone that you can? And abuse whoever can walk and talk, because you are bitter and resentful? You think you have it bad? You think your life is rough?
Your life isn't rough at all.Maybe you do not realize, but there are people out there who have it A LOT WORSE THAN YOU. You are lucky...you have a roof over your head, a nice place, all the food you want, all the drink you want, a boyfriend who probably loves you, that you can have sex with, your painting, computer, internet, people to take care of you around the clock....almost everything your little heart can desire...aside from your disability...
There are people out there, with C.P., that have NONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE. no boyfriend, no one to love them, no internet, no place of their own, no hobbies, no restaurants, no drinking, no fun, etc., etc., nothing at all like what you have....
you need to stop being an evil person, because of whatever reason i don't know, You are mad at the world, hate everyone, hate yourself....and start being a good person, appreciating the things you do have.



No comments: