18 September 2010

Most Western Women In Death Spiral - Morals Gone . . .

"We must introduce into their education all those principles which have so brilliantly broken up their order."
Protocols of Zion, 16

"Leaving a long-term relationship and reentering the brave new world of dating was a culture shock....Many of these young women substitute an engagement ring with a noose."

by Stewart Overton
(Stewart is a 31-yr-old man living in Florida.)

* It all started on a cool January day in 1995. I went to the mall with a friend of mine to "Mac" or in other words to court any random young lady that I might find. Well, that day I lucked out and found a beautiful young girl that I would shortly begin to date. I was fifteen years old. Unbelievably, we braved the storm of youth together and it lasted eleven years. We never married or had children. Instead she went to college and I began a promising career. What was the cause of our eventual demise?

She obtained a bachelors degree in Biology and was an excellent pupil of the liberal establishment. She was highly competitive with me and was overtly against having a child. I demanded we seek counseling and she demanded that I go first; so I left, for good.

My woman was highly intelligent, fiercely argumentative, and had absolutely no sympathy for the anguish my young and idealistic mind was suffering, post 9-11 studying the manipulation and mechanics of an evil global elite. (She referred to my rants as psycho babble)

The break-up was devastating. Our friends cried for us. What a beautiful wedding it would have been. Afterward, I connected with the comrades of my youth. I assuaged my pain by embracing the social scene and all of it's debauchery and decadence. We caroused the bars and strip clubs, drinking, smoking, and looking for women in an apparent quest to debase ourselves.

RETURN TO THE "DATING" SCENE

I am politically conservative and a free thinker, because I obtained my high school diploma and didn't go to university. This spared me the scorched earth liberal indoctrination agenda. Secondly, I WAS in a long term relationship and didn't spend every waking moment chasing sex spiked with promiscuity. I was allowed to focus on higher things instead.

Leaving this long-term relationship and reentering the brave new world of dating was a culture shock.

I met a girl from a social website at the time too. She was 23 and asked me to join her for our first encounter on a Friday night around midnight at a gas station. She jumped in my car and we drove down the street to her home and It took all of five minutes for her to sit on my lap and begin kissing me. She asked me to come inside to have sex with her but I bit my knuckle and told her I would pick her up the next day so we could get to know each other a bit. I will leave the rest to your imagination. It is worth noting that she admitted to me she was a nymphomaniac and bi-sexual. Our courtship dance lasted about three days.

As a matter of fact, the six women I was with after the break up including the one I am with now, are self proclaimed bi-sexuals.

The next girl I encountered was frightening. She was 18 years old and I met her at a Gothic club. My pick up line was an insult. I managed to get her phone number and within the week, seduced her with sexual text messages and she drove to my neighborhood to see me. She had lots of tattoo's and piercings everywhere imaginable, including the six in her tongue. She was the most backward girl I have ever met.

She revealed to me plans for her suicide in the coming months. She was a sexual deviant; threesomes and S&M were commonplace in her life. I couldn't stay with her for many reasons but I learned something important.

Many of these young women substitute an engagement ring with a rope . Several of the girls I was with wanted me to choke them or tie them up and they would scratch and bite me till I bled during sex.

They needed to be physically assaulted in order to reach an orgasm and ensure they were far away from making love.

It's almost as if I was experiencing a perverted form of marriage. If they could seduce me to enter their world of sex and violence, I would become another casualty of having to engage in reckless behavior just to ejaculate and therefore, be trapped with a certain caliber of woman. I ran like Hell.

This particular example is an extreme situation, true, but I found it to be relative with most young women, even "normal" ones.

Bottom line, It was easy to get laid but the idea of commitment and family were laughable. The moral of the story is, morals have gone down the tube. The struggles that younger men and women face in America are collateral damage in a war zone as expansive as the western world itself.

I'm in a three year relationship now with a woman who was very liberal but has come around a lot to the idea that getting married, having a baby, and traditional male female roles might actually make us happy.

The problem is, I don't know if we can recover from the damage social engineering has inflicted upon us . The sex has all but disappeared. We both just look at smut instead, afraid of pregnancy. We're engaged but there is no wedding date in sight; It's falling apart because of our fear to move forward.

I feel like I have been brutalized by the media promotion of instant sex with all and sundry. I have pity for the generations to come, for I fear they will be twice as warped as me. We are being systematically and structurally re defined. I do not see any hope beside a barrage of solar flares setting us back a thousand years, or some of your articles becoming required reading. :)

No comments: